Make a Dedication
November 11, 2018
Rabbi Eytan Yehudah Dzikowski
What miracles took place for Yaakov as he left Beersheva?
וַיֵּצֵ֥א יַעֲקֹ֖ב מִבְּאֵ֣ר שָׁ֑בַע וַיֵּ֖לֶךְ חָרָֽנָה
Jacob left Beer-sheba, and set out for Haran.
Five miracles were performed for Yaakov when he left Beersheva:
1. The sun set early
2. The four stones that he arranged as a pillow became one stone
3. He was able to roll away the stone that covered the well with only one hand
4. The water of the well rose toward him and continued to overflow for the entire time he was in Charan
5. He arrived in Charan the same day that he left home
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Dedicated Today L'iluy Raytza Bat Baruch
To dedicate a "Daily Parsha: Did you know..?" please send us an email via our Contact Form.
Shemot: Teruma: How much space did the Aron take w...
February 25, 2020
Shemot: Teruma: What did King Solomon build, plann...
February 24, 2020
Shemot: Mishpatim: What was the executed’s family...
February 21, 2020
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!